In this week’s episode, Anna chats with Vaibhav Chellani, a bridge builder and the co-founder of Socket. They explore what makes up the components of a bridge, the types of bridges, and then look at their framework for analysing the security trade-offs of different bridge architectures. This is an important topic, since at present, there are more and more bridges coming online to connect all the different chains together. And with these come a number of new bugs, hacks and exploits. This episode gives us an overview on how to think about bridges.
Here are some links for this episode:
- Episode 223: Connecting Cosmos and Ethereum with Gravity Bridge
- Episode 226: Interoperability with Sergey Gorbunov from Axelar
- Episode 229: Going Cross-Chain with Polkadot’s XCM
- Episode 230: Designing Optimistic Interoperability with Nomad
- bungee exchange
- The Bridge Risk Framework Seminar
- Vitalik’s ‘Future Multi-chain, Not Cross-chain’
Also, zkSummit is happening in Berlin on September 15th! Apply to attend here.
If you like what we do: