This week, host Anna Rose and co-host Tarun Chitra catch up with Chris Goes from Heliax, the team behind Anoma and Namada. They start with a quick retrospective about IBC, a project he formerly worked on, and how the protocol has evolved since it launched.
They dive into the concept of 'intents', exploring their origin, evolution, and discuss the intent-based systems that exist today. As well, they chat about the architectures enabled by a generalized intent-based infrastructure, the potential impacts on user experience, and the inherent trade-offs, particularly when zero-knowledge or privacy aspects are added to the mix.
Further reading for this episode:
- Cosmos Whitepaper
- Anoma: Undefining Money Versatile commitments to value by Christopher Goes, Awa Sun Yin and Adrian Brink
- Differential Privacy in Constant Function Market Makers by Tarun Chitra, Guillermo Angeris and Alex Evans
- Wyvern Protocol Documents
- SUAVE and the Future Opportunities and Challenges of MEV: Part I
- CoW Swap
- Zcash GitHub – Nullifiers
- Map of Zones Website
- Realizing Intents with a Resource Model – Christopher Goes at Research Day
- The Edge of MEV Switching Costs and the Slow Game – Christopher Goes at Research Day
- ZK8: Namada: asset-agnostic interchain privacy – Chris Goes – Anoma
- Christopher Goes – Anoma: an intent-centric
- Are Intents, SUAVE, Account Abstraction, & Cross-Chain Bridging all the same thing? – Uma Roy at Research Day
- Episode 115: Cosmos, IBC and ZKPs with Chris Goes
- Episode 184: Anoma’s Adrian Brink on Validity Predicates, Ferveo DKG & More
- Episode 253: A look into Namada and Anoma with Awa Sun Yin
zkSummit 10 is happening in London on September 20, 2023! Apply to attend now -> zkSummit 10 Application Form
Polygon Labs is thrilled to announce Polygon 2.0: The Value Layer for the Internet.
Polygon 2.0 and all of our ZK tech is open-source and community-driven. Reach out to the Polygon community on Discord to learn more, contribute, or join in and build the future of Web3 together with Polygon!
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
For questions, join their Discord at aleo.org/discord.
If you like what we do: