This week Anna chats with Adrian Brink, co-founder of the Anoma Network and long-time crypto builder. Adrian explains all there is to know about the new privacy-centric network, diving into concepts like fractal scaling, the validity predicate-based account model, the solution against front-running in Ferveo & much more.
Here are some links for the episode:
- CowSwap & DAO Tech with Gnosis’s Martin Köppelmann, Zero Knowledge episode 183
- Through the Cosmos Stargate Upgrade, Zero Knowledge episode 174
- Cosmos, IBC and ZKPs with Chris Goes, Zero Knowledge episode 115
- Trusted Setup Ceremonies Explored, Zero Knowledge episode 133
- Threshold Decryption for mempool privacy with Dev Ojha, ZKV Cosmos Privacy & ZKP showcase
- The Wyvern protocol mentioned by Adrian.
- The Plumo trusted setup ceremony (phase 2 happening soon) mentioned by Anna
- Anoma’s Whitepaper and blog posts.
The next zkSessions is scheduled for June 23 and will focus on DAOs and NFTs, in the context of privacy and zkps. This will also be a special event where the community will discuss the potential of a ZK DAO!
Sign up for the zkSessions here: https://hopin.com/events/zksessions-daos-nfts
Today’s episode is sponsored by EY Blockchain. EY is committed to building a better working world on the public Ethereum blockchain with robust privacy technologies, like zero-knowledge proofs. EY believes blockchain technology will be the glue that knits together a productive global business ecosystem. To learn more about EYs products and services, visit them at https://blockchain.ey.com or check out their open source contributions at https://github.com/eyblockchain.
If you like what we do:
Follow us on Twitter – @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram
Catch us on Youtube
Read up on the r/ZKPodcast subreddit
Give us feedback! –https://forms.gle/iKMSrVtcAn6BByH6A
Support our Gitcoin Grant
Support us on the ZKPatreon
Donate through coinbase.commerce
Or directly here: