In this week’s episode, Anna speaks with Awa Sun Yin, co-founder of Anoma & Namada. They discuss her background in crypto analytics, her shift to working on infrastructure and privacy tech, and how the Anoma project came to be. Awa introduces us to the soon to launch Namada network and then describes the various cryptographic pieces that the Anoma team has been developing. They discuss how these fit into Namada and into the future of the Anoma Protocol.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- Episode 115: Cosmos, IBC and ZKPs with Chris Goes
- Episode 184: Anoma’s Adrian Brink on Validity Predicates, Ferveo DKG & More
- Episode 32: Zero Knowledge at Zcon0!
- Sign up link for zkMesh newsletter
- ZK7: VampIR: universal representation for arithmetic circuits – Joshua Fitzgerald – Anoma
- ZK8: Namada: asset-agnostic interchain privacy – Chris Goes – Anoma
- Ferveo: Threshold Decryption for Mempool Privacy in BFT networks by Bebel and Ojha, 2022
- Metastate Website
- Cryptium Labs Website
- Heliax Website
- Juvix Website
- Ferveo Cryptography Overview
Check out the sub0 Polkadot Developer Conference in Lisbon here
- Join the ZK HACK III – kick off event here
- Join the ZK HACK Discord
Today’s episode is sponsored by Aleo
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
If you’re interested in building private applications then check out Aleo’s programming language called Leo. Visit leo-lang.org to start building.
You can also join Aleo’s incentivized testnet3 by downloading and running a snarkOS node. No sign-up is necessary to participate. For questions, join their Discord at aleo.org/discord.
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on Youtube
- Head to the ZK Community Forum
- Support our Gitcoin Grant