This week, Anna Rose and Tarun Chitra dive back into the topic of ZK ML with guests Yi Sun, co-founder of Axiom, and Daniel Kang, Assistant Professor of computer science at UIUC. They discuss Yi and Daniel’s previous academic work and what led them to get interested in ZK topics and specifically ZK ML. They then dive into a discussion about 2 recent papers which examine the use of ZK within Machine Learning architectures.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- Episode 246: Adversarial Machine Learning Research with Florian Tramèr
- Trustless Verification of Machine Learning
- Efficient Verifiable Image Redacting based on zk-SNARKs
- ZK-IMG: Attested Images via Zero-Knowledge Proofs to Fight Disinformation
- Scaling up Trustless DNN Inference with Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Yi Sun’s Profile
- Daniel Kang’s Profile
Apply for ZK Hack Lisbon here: ZK Hack application
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
Interested in building private applications? Check out Aleo’s programming language called Leo by visiting http://developer.aleo.org.
You can also participate in Aleo’s incentivized testnet3 by downloading and running a snarkOS node. No sign-up is necessary to participate.
For questions, join their Discord at aleo.org/discord.
If you like what we do: