In this week’s episode, Anna and Martin Köppelmann, Co-Founder of Gnosis discuss the OFAC sanctions against Tornado Cash and the impact this has had on builders in the community. They specifically focus on how the Tornado action helped reveal centralizing forces in Ethereum as well as the need for decentralization.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- Gnosis Linktree
- Gnosis Discord
- Episode 183: CowSwap & DAO Tech with Gnosis’s Martin Köppelmann
- Episode 65: Bridges, xDai and Burner Wallets with Igor & Austin
- Episode 243: Dive Back into MEV with Alex Stokes and Chris Hager
- All That Node
Find the Anoma Whitepaper here.
ZK Jobs Board – has a fresh batch of open roles from ZK-focused projects. Find your next opportunity working in ZK!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Aleo.
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
If you’re interested in building private applications then check out Aleo’s programming language called Leo. Visit leo-lang.org to start building.
You can also join Aleo’s incentivized testnet3 by downloading and running a snarkOS node. No sign-up is necessary to participate. For questions, join their Discord at aleo.org/discord.
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on Youtube
- Head to the ZK Community Forum
- Support our Gitcoin Grant