In this week’s episode, Anna and Nico catch up with Brian Retford and Jeremy Bruestle from RISC Zero. They delve into the current status of the project, breaking down the components of the stack, from the RISC Zero zkVM leveraging the RISC-V instruction set architecture to the Bonsai proving service and their new zkEVM, Zeth. They also touch on their design methodology, how the system components integrate and future developments for RISC Zero.
Here’s some additional resources for this episode:
- RISC Zero Developer Guide: Rust Resources
- RISC Zero GitHub: Rust Crates
- Using Continuations to Prove Any EVM Transaction
- RISC-V Website
- Episode 251: Exploring RISC Zero with Brian Retford and Jeremy Bruestle
- ZK9: Future ZK Emerging Use Cases and Key Enablers – Brian Retford (RISC Zero)
- ZK Hack Lisbon: Creating Zero-Knowledge Proofs with RISC Zero
Applications are now open to attend zkHack Istanbul – Nov 10-12! Apply here: https://www.zkistanbul.com/
Launching soon, Namada is a proof-of-stake L1 blockchain focused on multichain, asset-agnostic privacy, via a unified shielded set. Namada is natively interoperable with fast-finality chains via IBC, and with Ethereum using a trust-minimised bridge.
If you like what we do: