In this week’s episode, Anna and Guillermo chat with Brian Retford and Jeremy Bruestle from RISC Zero. They discuss their previous work in cloud infrastructure and how ZK offered unique solutions to long standing scaling problems. They cover topics like RISC-V, building VMs, and how RISC Zero aims to build a system which could support a decentralized public cloud.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- RISC Zero: General Purpose Zero-Knowledge Computation by Brian Retford and Jeremy Bruestle
- RISC-V Website
- Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System by Satoshi Nakamoto
- AirSnort Website
- Arduino Website
- Metal: Mac OS’s acceleration framework
- Episode 131: Proof of Necessary Work with Akis Kattis (NYU)
Check out the ZK Whiteboard Sessions here. Produced by ZK Hack and powered by Polygon.
- Join the ZK Hack Discord
- ZK Hack Twitter
Today’s episode is sponsored by Mina Protocol.
If you’re a developer looking to get hands-on experience building zero knowledge applications then you should apply for Mina’s zkApp Beta Testers Leaderboard.
Participants will get access to test challenges where you can learn how to build zkApps on Mina for a chance to rank on the leaderboard against other participants. The top participants will have the opportunity to be considered for a grant!
Learn more about the zkApp Beta Testers Leaderboard and how you can start building zkApps by heading to minaprotocol.com/zkpodcast.
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on Youtube
- Head to the ZK Community Forum
- Support our Gitcoin Grant