This week, host Anna Rose and guests Uma Roy, Zaki Manian and Tarun Chitra recap all things EthCC Paris. This impromptu chat takes a look back at the topics, talks, parties and goings-on of the Paris week and what really caught their attention. Expect some spicy takes, offtopic rambles, inside scoops and more.
Here’s some additional links for this episode:
- EthCC Website
- EthCC Side Events
- EthCC Mary Maller – How can we use Zero-Knowledge Proofs in Ethereum?
- EthCC Vitalik Buterin – a history of account abstraction
- EthCC6 After Movie
- EthCC6 Main Playlist
Modular Summit Talks
- Modular Summit
- Modular Summit Day 1 – Fourier Stage
- Modular Summit Day 2 – Fourier Stage
- Modular Summit Day 1 – Galois Stage
- Modular Summit Day 2 – Galois Stage
Other Talks and Links
- Episode 285: Intents with Chris Goes from Anoma
- Gnosis Pay
- DeFi Security Summit
- ZK Paris ZK Validator Geometry Tweet
- Research Day 2023 Playlist
- Intent-Based Architectures and Their Risks by Georgios Konstantopoulos
- Ethereum DeFi Protocol Beanstalk Hacked for $182 Million—What You Need to Know
- Another $103M Disappears From Multichain in Potential ‘Rug Pull’
zkSummit 10 is happening in London on September 20, 2023! Apply to attend now -> zkSummit 10 Application Form. Speaker applications close this Friday!
Polygon Labs is thrilled to announce Polygon 2.0: The Value Layer for the Internet.
Polygon 2.0 and all of our ZK tech is open-source and community-driven. Reach out to the Polygon community on Discord to learn more, contribute, or join in and build the future of Web3 together with Polygon!
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
For questions, join their Discord at aleo.org/discord.
If you like what we do: