In this episode, Anna chats with Hadrien Charlanes from Sismo. They discuss his early experiences in blockchain development and DeFi, and how this led him to build Sismo, a decentralized identity product with privacy preserving properties. They also cover the ZK badge concept: how they’re minted and what is happening under the hood as well as interesting emerging use cases using these zk-based on-chain instruments.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- What is Sismo?
- Sismo Governance Documentation
- Hadrien Charlanes Twitter
- Sismo’s Twitter
- Episode 260: ZK in 2023 with Kobi, Guillermo, and Tarun
- ZK HACK III – Introduction to ZK Badges and ZK Attesters – Sismo
Find out more about zkSummit9 here: zksummit.com.
Apply for ZK Hack Lisbon here: ZK Hack application
Anoma’s first fractal instance, Namada, is launching soon!
Namada is a proof-of-stake L1 for interchain asset-agnostic privacy. Namada natively interoperates with fast-finality chains via IBC and with Ethereum via a trustless two-way bridge.
Visit namada.net for more information and join the community on Discord discord.gg/namada
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on Youtube