In this week’s episode, Anna and guest co-hosts Guillermo, Tarun and Kobi share their thoughts about the state of Zero Knowledge tech today and what it might look like going in 2023. The group discusses some exciting ZK experiments and some of the emerging topics such as: ZK ID, ZK Bridges, ZK DeFi, and more.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- Epicenter:State of the ZK Ecosystem with Anna Rose & Kobi Gurkan Pt 1
- Epicenter:State of the ZK Ecosystem with Anna Rose & Kobi Gurkan P2
- Episode 246: Adversarial Machine Learning Research with Florian Tramèr
- Episode 247: Exploring Penumbra with Henry de Valence
Apply for zkSummit9 here: zkSummit9 Ticket Application.
Ever wish you could use existing rust libraries in ZK? This is a friendly reminder from the team at RISC Zero that you can!
To learn more, check out the Risc Zero video tutorials from the last ZK Hack at www.youtube.com/@risczero.
Follow RISC Zero on Twitter @risczero to make sure you don’t miss their upcoming 1.0 launch and the alpha launch of the Bonsai Network.
Anoma’s first fractal instance, Namada, is launching soon!
Namada is a proof-of-stake L1 for interchain asset-agnostic privacy. Namada natively interoperates with fast-finality chains via IBC and with Ethereum via a trustless two-way bridge.
Visit namada.net for more information and join the community on Discord discord.gg/namada
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on Youtube
- Head to the ZK Community Forum
- Support our Gitcoin Grant