This week Anna and cohost Kobi chat with both Kostas Kryptos from Mysten Labs, discussing the zkLogin project and Aayush Gupta representing the ZK Email + Email Wallet projects. They explore the use case of web2 onboarding into web3, through the lens of these two different projects which emerged independently but share a lot of the same characteristics.
They discuss the way this use case problem was first identified, the solution that each project came up with independently, the decisions that each project took and the future use cases they would enable.
Here’s some additional links mentioned in this episode:
- Sui by zkLogin
- zkSend by Mysten Labs
- ZK Email
- Email Wallet
- Aayush G’s ZK Email Blog
- JSON Web Token
- Winterfell STARK prover and verifier
- Contract Wallet Using Emails by Suegami and Shibano
- xJsnark: A Framework for Efficient Verifiable Computation by Kosba Papamanthou and Shi
- RSA Algorithm in Cryptography
Further relevant links:
- Episode 227: Move & Sui with Sam Blackshear from Mysten Labs
- Episode 257: Proof of Solvency with Kostas Chalkias
- ZK8: A New ZK Nullifier Signature for ECDSA – Aayush Gupta – 0xPARC
- ZK10: ZK for authentication: How to SNARK sign-in w/ Google, Apple & Facebook – Kostas
Check out the latest in ZK Jobs on our Jobs Board here.
Launching soon, Namada is a proof-of-stake L1 blockchain focused on multichain, asset-agnostic privacy, via a unified shielded set. Namada is natively interoperable with fast-finality chains via IBC, and with Ethereum using a trust-minimised bridge.
If you like what we do: