This week, Anna catches up with Tarun Chitra and Sreeram Kannan during a spontaneous session recorded at Devconnect 2023 in Istanbul! They cover a variety of topics seen at the event, including zk toolkits, intents and Data Availability, shedding light on how these ideas are reshaping the framework of digital interaction and governance. Their chat covers the challenges and opportunities these technologies present, highlighting their significance in the current ecosystem. Later, they explore the complexities and nuances of EigenLayer, offering detailed insights into its functionalities, applications, and potential impact on the industry.
Here’s some additional links for this episode:
- ZK Hack IRL Istanbul wrap article
- ZK Hack Tweet announcing the winners.
- Sign up here for ZK Hack IV Online updates
- EigenLayer: The Restaking Collective by EigenLayer Team
- Parachains' Protocol Overview – reference to Fishermen
- Episode 217: Information Theory & Blockchain with Sreeram Kannan
- ZK7: Hyperscale Data Availability for ZK Systems – Sreeram Kanan – UoW / Layr Labs
- Sreeram Kannan – Introducing Programmable Trust + EigenLayer Roadmap
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
As Aleo is gearing up for their mainnet launch in Q4, this is an invitation to be part of a transformational ZK journey.
Dive deeper and discover more about Aleo at aleo.org
If you like what we do: