In this week's episode, Anna chats with Alex Gluchowski, CEO of Matter Labs & co-creator of the zkSync network. They catch up on the zkSync project since it launched in Feb 2023. They dive into recent initiatives like the ZK Stack framework, Hyperchains, and the ZK Credo mission statement. They also explore the upcoming Boojum proof system upgrade planned for zkSync Era and discuss the future of the zkSync project as a whole.
Here’s some additional links for this episode:
- Introducing the ZK Stack
- Introduction to Hyperchains
- Matter Labs Era Boojum GitHub
- zkSync Era: Everything you need to know about ZK Credo, ZK Stack, & Boojum Upgrade
- Episode 72: zkSNARKs for Scale with Matter Labs
- Episode 116: zkSync and Redshift: Matter Labs update
- Episode 175: zkEVM & zkPorter with Matter Labs
- Introducing zkSync: the missing link to mass adoption of Ethereum
- The different types of ZK-EVMs by Vitalik Buterin
- Different types of layer 2s
Check out the latest in ZK Jobs on our Jobs Board here.
Launching soon, Namada is a proof-of-stake L1 blockchain focused on multichain, asset-agnostic privacy, via a unified shielded set. Namada is natively interoperable with fast-finality chains via IBC, and with Ethereum using a trust-minimised bridge.
If you like what we do: