They cover how the term ‘ZK’ has evolved, market trends that are relevant to the ZK community today and ZK ‘crossovers’ like ZKML or ZKFHE and their current status in the industry. They also discuss how the ZK space could grow in the future and share their predictions. Much of the conversation is fuelled by some great questions and comments from the live zk10 audience.
This is the first episode recorded live from a ZK Podcast event, so if you have any feedback, pls tweet us @zeroknowledgefm!
Here’s some additional links for this episode:
- Episode 90: MPC systems with Nigel Smart
- Episode 173: Building Private AMMs with Guillermo Angeris (Guillermo’s first episode!)
- Episode 269: Auctions with Kshitij Kulkarni, Matheus V. X. Ferreira and Tarun
- Episode 270: FHE and ZKPs with Sunscreen’s Ravital Solomon
- 17 misconceptions about SNARKs (and why they hold us back) by Justin Thaler
Applications are now open to attend zkHack Istanbul – Nov 10-12! Apply here: https://www.zkistanbul.com/
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain that achieves the programmability of Ethereum, the privacy of Zcash, and the scalability of a rollup.
As Aleo is gearing up for their mainnet launch in Q4, this is an invitation to be part of a transformational ZK journey.
Dive deeper and discover more about Aleo at aleo.org
If you like what we do: