In this week's episode, Anna Rose chats with Scroll co-founders Ye Zhang and Sandy Peng, delving into updates about their zkEVM L2, the progress they have made over the past year and what it really means to build in public. They discuss the challenges and rewards of founding a fully remote organization and how the team navigates the ever changing ZK landscape.
Here’s some additional links for this episode:
- Scroll’s @buildwithscroll Twitter
- Scroll Tech GitHub
- Scroll’s Ecosystem
- Episode 234: zkEVM with Scroll’s Ye Zhang and Haichen Shen
- PipeZK: Accelerating Zero-Knowledge Proof with a Pipelined Architecture by Zhang, Wang, Zhang, Dong, Mao, Long, Wang, Zhou, Gao and Sun
- ERC-4337 Information
Check out the ZK Jobs Board here: ZK Jobs. Find your next job working in ZK!
Ever feel like developing zero-knowledge proofs is a daunting task?
The team at RISC Zero is here to remind you that it doesn't have to be that way. Their out-of-the-box tooling allows developers to access the magic of ZKProofs from any chain without needing to learn custom languages or building custom ZK circuits.
Bonsai, RISC Zero’s most anticipated product, is a proving marketplace that enables any protocol or application to leverage fast ZK proofs in languages like Rust, Go, C++.
Visit https://r0.link/ZKpodcast to learn more and sign up today for the Bonsai waitlist.
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on YouTube