This week, Anna Rose interviews Avery Ching, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Aptos Labs. They cover Avery’s working history, including his time working on Meta’s Blockchain project, what this experience meant to him and how this led to the creation of Aptos. They discuss Aptos as it stands today, Avery’s experience of building in the current market and the unique qualities of the Aptos project.
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- HotStuff: BFT Consensus with Linearity and Responsiveness by Maofan Yin, Dahlia Malkhi, Michael K. Reiter, Guy Golan Gueta and Ittai Abraham
- Narwhal and Tusk: A DAG-based Mempool and Efficient BFT Consensus by George Danezis, Eleftherios Kokoris Kogias, Alberto Sonnino, Alexander Spiegelman
Check out the ZK Jobs Board here: ZK Jobs.
Anoma’s first fractal instance Namada is launching soon!
Namada is a proof-of-stake L1 for interchain asset-agnostic privacy. Namada natively interoperates with fast-finality chains via IBC and with Ethereum via a trustless two-way bridge.
Follow Namada on twitter @namada for more information and join the community on Discord discord.gg/namada.
If you like what we do:
- Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
- Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
- Join us on Telegram
- Catch us on Youtube