In this week’s episode, Anna and part-time Zero Knowledge co-hosts Tarun, Guillermo, Josh and Kobi, get together for a casual catch up and have a look back at 2022. They trace Jan to today in both the zk community and the larger ecosystem, discussing the highs and the lows, focusing on the major events which stood out to them.
If you think the team missed anything, let us know by replying to our tweet announcing this episode of the Podcast. Find us at the Zero Knowledge FM Twitter.
This is the final episode of 2022 and Anna and the Zero Knowledge Podcast team thanks you for your support this year! Happy Holidays and see you in 2023!
Here are some additional links for this episode:
- Wormhole Hack
- zkSummit 7 + 8 Playlist
- The aftermath of Axie Infinity’s $650M Ronin Bridge hack
- Collapse of Luna cryptocurrency leads to $11 million exploit on Venus Protocol
- The Big Three zkEVM Announcements
- Three Arrows Capital to become latest casualty of crypto crash
- Nomad crypto bridge loses $200 million in ‘chaotic’ hack
- Understanding Tornado Cash by Chainalysis
- Single Secret Leader Election by Dan Boneh, Saba Eskandarian, Lucjan Hanzlik, Nicola Greco
- The Eth Merge
- Celsius Crypto Meltdown: A Crypto Lender In Crisis
- FTX Crash
- ZK Hack playlist
For the latest on Polygon’s ZK solutions, visit Polygon.technology/blog
Today’s episode is sponsored by Mina Protocol
The need for private, trustless solutions is clear. A new era of ZK powered decentralized applications is coming – and Mina is the place to build them.
Introducing Mina’s zkIgnite Cohort 0, where developers complete tutorials and build zero knowledge apps, or zkApps, and get rewarded. There are a quarter-of-a-million MINA tokens up for grabs for zkIgnite Cohort 0 participants.
If you are tuning in to this podcast later, no worries! Mina will be launching additional zkIgnite Cohorts, just head to minaprotocol.com/zkpodcast to check out the best way to get involved.
If you like what we do: