In this week’s episode, Anna catches up with Zaki Manian from Sommelier and Dean Tribble from Agoric. They check-in with the latest project news, recap about the UST collapse, and look into IST – Inter Stable Token – a project by the Agoric team that aims to become the Cosmos native multi collateral stablecoin.
Here are some links for this episode:
- Ep 218: Hardened JS and the Architecture of Agoric with Dean Tribble
- Ep 201: DeFi’s Multichain Future with Zaki Manian from Sommelier
- Ep 174: Through the Cosmos Stargate Upgrade
- Ep 108: Catch up with Zaki Manian from Tendermint
- Agoric Signs on Gauntlet for Inter Protocol Stablecoin Risk Optimization on Cosmos
Today’s episode is sponsored by Aleo.
Aleo is a new Layer-1 blockchain – if you’re building private applications then check out Aleo’s programming language called Leo which enables non-cryptographers to harness the power of ZKPs. Visit leo-lang.org to start building.
You can also participate in Aleo’s incentivized testnet 3 by downloading and running a snarkOS node. No sign-up is necessary to participate. For questions, join their Discord at aleo.org/discord
If you like what we do: