In this week’s episode, Anna and co-host Kobi Gurkan chat with Mary Maller, a ZK Researcher at the Ethereum Foundation. They cover Mary’s journey into cryptography, her work on trusted setups, universal SNARKs and Plookup tables. They also discuss the work she and Kobi did on aggregatable DKGs, what working on research at the EF is like and more.
Here are some links for this episode:
- Caulk: Lookup Arguments in Sublinear Time
- Aggregatable Distributed Key Generation
- Reaching Consensus For Asynchronous Distributed Key Generation
- Updatable and Universal Common Reference Strings with Applications to zk-SNARKs
- Marlin: Preprocessing zkSNARKs with Universal and Updatable SRS
- SNARKBlock: Federated Anonymous Blocklisting from Hidden Common Input Aggregate Proofs
- SnarkPack: Practical SNARK Aggregation
- ZK Hack Puzzles
- Ep 133: Trusted Setup Ceremonies Explored
- Ep 93: Light clients & ZKPs with Celo
- Bonus ZK Hack Wrap with Kobi!
- Mary’s Github: mmaller – GitHub
Check out the @ZeroKnowledge Linktree to find our community links and stay in the loop on upcoming events & more!
If you’re building something ZK and could benefit from some early funding – ZKValidator and 0xPARC bring you another ZK Tech Side Round on Gitcoin – GR14. This round has at least $100K in matching pool. The round starts on June 8th and runs for two weeks.
Matching is based on your quadratic voting score (lots of small donations are better than a few big ones). Be sure to choose the tag #zktech to be eligible!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Penumbra.
Penumbra is a cross-chain shielded pool and decentralized exchange, allowing users to shield assets from any IBC connected chain and privately transact stake, swap and market make without revealing their personal information or trading strategies to the world.
Visit penumbra.zone to learn more, use the Testnet, and join their discord.
If you like what we do:
Find all our links here! @ZeroKnowledge | Linktree
Subscribe to our podcast newsletter
Follow us on Twitter @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram
Catch us on Youtube
Head to the ZK Community Forum
Support our Gitcoin Grant