Osmosis brings some interesting innovations to the AMM table, starting from the seamless IBC integration to customizable bonding curves and per-pool governance to promote experimentation. Sunny and Dev are also very passionate about the topic of MEV, diving into the various types of value extraction, how MEV is mitigated on other networks and how it could be largely eliminated on Osmosis through threshold cryptography.
Here are some links for this episode:
- Anoma’s Adrian Brink on Validity Predicates, Ferveo DKG & More, Zero Knowledge Episode 184
- CowSwap & DAO Tech with Gnosis’s Martin Köppelmann, Zero Knowledge Episode 183
- Arkworks SNARK libraries with Pratyush Mishra, Zero Knowledge Episode 169
- Threshold Decryption for mempool privacy with Dev Ojha, the ZKV event where Dev spoke earlier.
- Flashbots with Phil Daian and Stephane Gosselin, Zero Knowledge Episode 168
- General intro to Osmosis.
Thanks to this week’s sponsor, Least Authority!
Least Authority will soon be releasing a whitepaper on ZKAPs – Zero-Knowledge Access Passes. ZKAPs is an anonymous, token-based authorization protocol that facilitates an online exchange of value while disconnecting the necessary payment data from the day-to-day usage service data of customers.
If you'd like to be notified of the ZKAPs whitepaper and the latest security research projects, sign up for their monthly newsletter at https://leastauthority.com/newsletter/
If you like what we do:
Subscribe to our podcast newsletter to not miss any event!
Follow us on Twitter – @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram
Catch us on Youtube
Read up on the r/ZKPodcast subreddit
Give us feedback! –https://forms.gle/iKMSrVtcAn6BByH6A
Support our Gitcoin Grant
Support us on the ZKPatreon
Donate through coinbase.commerce
Or directly here: