200th Episode of Zero Knowledge Podcast! This week, Anna chats with Alessandro Chiesa, a professor working on cryptography, complexity and security and one of the co-founders Zcash and StarkWare. Anna and Ale dig into some of the recent SNARK research coming out of his lab and discuss how to navigate the challenges of teaching in a space that changes quickly.
Here are some links for this episode:
- Episode 59: STARKs & StarkWare with Eli and Alessandro
- Episode 114: Exploring the Fractal transparent SNARK construction
- Summer school – Foundations and Frontiers of Probabilistic Proofs (virtual)
- Paper – Barriers for Succinct Arguments in the Random Oracle Model by Alessandro Chiesa and Eylon Yogev
- Paper – Proof Carrying Data without Succinct Arguments
- Paper – A Zero Knowledge Sumcheck and its Applications
- Paper – Bulletproofs: Short Proofs for Confidential Transactions and More
- Subquadratic SNARGs in the Random Oracle Model
- Post-Quantum Succinct Arguments: Breaking the Quantum Rewinding Barrier
- Paper – DIZK: A Distributed Zero Knowledge Proof System
- Paper – Aurora: Transparent Succinct Arguments for R1CS
- Alessandro Chiesa’s website
If you’re in Lisbon in October for Lisbon Blockchain Week then join us for the official ZK Hack Kick-off Party!
Thank you to this week’s sponsor. Centrifuge – A Real-world DeFi project. Centrifuge puts real-world assets on the blockchain, allowing issuers to get liquidity on their assets and investors to make a safe, stable yield in the volatile crypto world.
They are hiring positions! Head to https://centrifuge.io/careers to learn more.
If you like what we do:
Subscribe to our podcast newsletter to not miss any event!
Follow us on Twitter – @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram
Catch us on Youtube
Read up on the r/ZKPodcast subreddit
Give us feedback! –https://forms.gle/iKMSrVtcAn6BByH6A
Support our Gitcoin Grant
Support us on the ZKPatreon
Donate through coinbase.commerce